PATTERN | ACONCAGUA HAT
Designed by Walerija Smirnova
Skill level: Easy
Measurement/Size: 53 - 55 cm | 21 - 22 inch
Hat Aconcagua will give you a cosy and soft feeling and keep you very warm on cold winter days.
You will need :
- 1 x 100g Pascuali Babyalpaca Los Andes (100% Alpaca) in colour 61
- 1 x 100g Pascuali Babyalpaca Los Andes (100% Alpaca) in colour 21
The following needles are needed:
- US 7 (4,5 mm) 16" (40 cm) circular or DPNs
- US 10 (6 mm) 16" (40 cm) circular or DPNs
- or size to obtain gauge
- cable needle
- Tapestry needle and scissors
The original design as seen on the photo has been knitted in colours 61 and 21.
If you are looking for the knitting kit including pattern and yarn, get it HERE.
How do I get the pattern?
<p>The pattern will be sent as a PDF file.</p>