We offer one of the best blends of natural fibres for durable, practical and beautiful wool socks especially for people who want to avoid synthetic fibres. Because it is made with sheep's wool, it is warm in the winter. The ramie in the yarn ensures excellent moisture absorption and the silk provides a very nice shine and high elasticity.
This 4 ply yarn is very pleasant to wear. It doesn’t itch and feels very soft to the touch. Even though it is a sock yarn, you can also knit many other garments and accessories with it.
For dyeers: The yarn can easily be dyed with acid and natural colours.
- Yarn Length: 100 g ~ 425 m | 3.5 oz ~ 465 yds
- Needle size: 3 mm | 3 US | 11 UK
- Gauge 25 stitches, 30 rows to 4" (10 cm)
- Usage: Sweater in size small ~ 400g (4 hanks)
- Yarn Weight: 100 g | 3.5 oz ~ Hank
- Fibre: Merino ~ Argentina | Silk ~ China | Ramie ~ Nepal
- Spun in Italy
<p><span style="text-align: justify;">Knitwear made of Pinta are machine washable at a maximum temperature of 86u00b0 F (30u00b0 C), preferably using a mild wool detergent and choosing a cycle for delicates. Dry flat, best on a terry towel, to keep its shape. Please do not dry it on a heat source or in the blazing sun! If needed, your Pinta garment can be ironed at low temperature.</span></p>