PINTA FOR DYEING
<p>60% <strong>Virgin w</strong><b><strong>ool </strong>(Merino extrafine, RWS certified)</b><br />20% <strong>Silk (Mulberry silk)</strong><br />20% <b>Ramie</b></p>
We offer one of the best blends of natural fibres for durable, practical and beautiful wool socks especially for people who want to avoid synthetic fibres. Because it is made with sheep's wool, it is warm in the winter. The ramie in the yarn ensures excellent moisture absorption and the silk provides a very nice shine and high elasticity.
This 4 ply yarn is very pleasant to wear. It doesn’t itch and feels very soft to the touch. Even though it is a sock yarn, you can also knit many other garments and accessories with it.
For dyeers: The yarn can easily be dyed with acid and natural colours.
- Yarn Length: 100 g ~ 425 m | 3.5 oz ~ 465 yds; 50 g ~ 212 m | 1.76 oz ~ 232 yds
- Needle size: 3 mm | 3 US | 11 UK
- Gauge: 25 stitches, 30 rows to 4" (10 cm)
- Usage: Pullover in size S ~ 400 g, socks in size 38 ~ 100 g
- Yarn Weight: 100 g | 3.5 oz ~ Hank; 50 g | 1.76 oz ~ Hank
- Fibre: Merino ~ Argentina | Silk ~ China | Ramie ~ Nepal
- Spun in Peru
<p>We recommend washing your knitwear by hand in lukewarm water with a mild wool detergent.</p> <p>Dry flat, preferably on a terry towel, to keep its shape. Please do not dry it on a heat source or in the sun! </p> <p>Read more about wool care in our blogpost <a href="https://www.pascuali.de/blog/wool-care">here</a>.</p>