Atlantis is one of Pascuali’s finest yarns. It’s cashmere component is extracted from the undercoat of the cashmere goat. The fiber hails from Mongolia and is
spun and dyed in Italy.
Atlantis’ 30% mulberry silk gives the yarn a beautiful shine and high stability.
Atlantis is a thin yarn, wonderfully suitable for towels, stoles and scarves, and can be worn throughout the year.
Your knit or crochet piece is enveloped with warmth by the cashmere component of Atlantis.
- Yarn Lenght: 25 g ~ 116 m | 0.88 oz ~ 127 yds
- Needle size: 2,5 mm | 2 US | 12 UK
- Gauge 25 stitches, 35 rows to 4" (10 cm)
- Usage: Sweater in size small ~ 325g (13 balls)
- Yarn Weight: 25 g | 0.88 oz ~ Ball
- Fibre: Cashmere ~ Mongolia | Mulberry Silk ~ China
- Spun in Italy
- Dyed in Italy
<p>We recommend washing your knitwear from cashmere wool by hand in lukewarm water with a mild wool detergent. Dry flat, preferably on a terry towel, to keep its shape.<br />Please do not dry it on a heat source or in the sun! Read more about wool care in our blogpost <a href="https://www.pascuali.de/blog/wool-care" target="_blank">HERE</a></p>