KIT YARN | Pullover and Cardigan Tanagra designed by Viktoria Maria Strickdesign
KIT YARN Pullover Tanagra and Cardigan Tanagra
The pattern Tanagra - designed by Viktoria Maria Design - comes up with a pullover and a cardigan.
Tanagra is a circular yoke pullover. A structured pattern with incorporated increases emphasizes the yoke. The rest of the pullover is knit in plain stockinette as to not distract from the pattern. Twist stitch details along the sides and at the ribbing finish this pullover beautifully.
The Cardigan is not knitted in rounds because of its open front.
You will receive the needed amount of yarn for the chosen size 36, (38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48) and pattern (Pullover and Cardigan):
- 3, (3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4) x 100g Pascuali Pinta (60% wool, 20% silk, 20% ramie) in the chosen colour
- pattern printed. The printed pattern contains a code for ravelry to download a pdf Version.
The following needles are needed:
- US 1.5 (2.5 mm) 16" (40 cm) circular or DPNs (for the neckline)
- US 2.5 (3.0 mm) 24" and 32" (60 and 80 cm) circular (for yoke and body)
- US 2.5 (3.0 mm) 16" (40 cm) circular and DPNs (for sleeves)
- or size to obtain gauge
- 3 opening stitch markers
If you are only looking for the pattern, you can get it at the ravelry shop: www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tanagra-2